Compliments & Complaints

What to do when we get it right (or wrong).

Making a Compliment

If you are happy with your child’s School or Teacher let us know, it’s good to know that we’ve got it right.

Raising Concerns

Day to day concerns should be raised with your child’s teacher or, if necessary, the Head Teacher.

Making a Complaint

We understand that parents fear that the relationship between the school, the parent and the child will be affected if you express dissatisfaction. That certainly will not be the case. Miss Powis is always ready to sit and listen and discuss ways of addressing issues. In her absence Mr Davies will act. Complaints should be made in the first instance to the Head Teacher, who will consider your complaint and, if necessary, carry out an investigation. It does help if you can make an appointment but we do our best to see parents when this is not possible. (Your complaint may be made verbally or in writing).

If your complaint is about the Head Teacher or you are not satisfied with the Head Teacher’s response to your complaint, you should contact the Chair of Governors, (in writing, as your complaint is now ‘formal’). The Chair will carry out an investigation and if necessary arrange for your complaint to be heard by the Complaints Committee of the Governing Body, who have no prior knowledge of the case or your complaint and can therefore give an independent and unbiased view.

Annual Attendance

Year Percentage attendance 
2013/14 94.97% arrow up green
2012/13 94.26% arrow down red
2011/12 94.58% arrow up green
2010/11 94.22% arrow up green
2009/10 92.72% arrow up green